At Trowbridge Commercial, we really do believe in businesses and business owners; that is why we do what we do. It does not matter the size of the business; we are just proud to work with so many who bring products and services to the communities we live and grow in. Use the services they are providing. Buy their products. Grab take-out and make a difference to a business owner. Your patronage makes such a difference to these businesses.
By supporting local businesses, you are in turn supporting your local economy; significantly more money stays in a community when purchases are made locally. Here are some things we found fascinating and something to think about:
- Local businesses are more likely to utilize other local businesses such as banks, service providers, and farms.
- For every $100 you spend at local businesses, $68 will stay in the community.
- Small businesses employ 77 million Americans and account for 65% of all new jobs over the past 17 years.
And if those were not enough – let us tug on your heartstrings a little…
- Local businesses are owned and operated by your neighbors! They care about and are invested in the well-being of your community and its future.
- Local businesses are accountable to their local communities and donate money to non-profits.